unit of energy equivalent to energy transferred or consumed in one hour by one kilowatt hour
- Swedish electric car will offer 5 years of free electricity, already has 1000 pre-ordersAfter raising more than 1,2 million euros to build a prototype, Uniti One is here with an affordable urban commuting car that wants to compete with smart cars.
- The Voltia 8m3 electric van debuts in UK in effort to clean up London’s smogVoltia, a 100% all-electric zero emission van built on the basis of the Nissan eNV200 was recently launched in London as part of an initiative by Mayor Sadik Khan to reduce emissions from light commercial vehicles and improve London’s air quality.
- Hyundai: Battery cost could stop falling from 2020The high cost of battery technologies is slowing down the spread of electric cars. In long-term battery cost is decreasing every year and electric cars are also cheaper than before. However, Hyundai has a negative prediction, that the cost could stop falling in 2020.
- Kia Niro EV concept: true electric car with 238 miles of rangeIt is not a surprise, that battery-electric version of Kia Niro will be available soon. Some thought that it will be quite similar to concern sibling of Hyundai Ioniq Electric, but the truth is opposite.
- Hyundai is preparing electric Kona with 470 kilometres of range for 2019Hyundai is preparing a battery electric version of its SUV model Kona. The electric car is set to debut on 27th February, and it will start taking orders in summer 2018.